Shukri Zohari operates shukrizohari.com (“Website”) across desktop, mobile and tablet whilst Shukri Zohari manage website for market customers property in selling real estate more effectively. Shukri Zohari is best known as a real estate agent and over 6 years of real estate experience. Shukri Zohari can assist clients in the process of buying selling home and solving various types of home related issues such as loss of documents.
RESPECTING INFORMATION PRIVACY
We recognise the importance of protecting personal information in accordance with the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any other applicable local personal data protection laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or guidance notes as may be issued from time to time (as the case may be) (“Privacy Laws”).
In collecting and handling personal information, we are bound by the Privacy Laws, including the personal data protection principles/ obligations in Malaysia and applicable privacy regulations.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect personal information about you including, but not limited to your name, address, phone number, email, gender, occupation, personal interests and any other information provided. For some services and products, we may also collect your personal information to enable verification of your identity, including information from your passport, driver’s licence, and health care and concession cards. If you access any of our services through a social network site such as Facebook, we will collect limited information provided to us by that social network site, such as user name, site ID and email address.
It is mandatory for you to provide us with your name, contact information and other details marked as mandatory as requested by us. If you choose not to furnish any mandatory personal data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your personal data, you agree that (notwithstanding any agreement between you and us) we may not be able to provide you with our services and products.
If you submit personal information to us in relation to an employment opportunity, we may also collect information about your employment and academic history.
You acknowledge that the personal information you provide us and which we collect from you, is your own information or information which you have been authorised to provide to us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources including, but not limited to:
- Subscribing to receive Alerts/e-brochures and filling in forms, applications surveys or research, participating in promotions and competitions on the Website or our Media Social;
- Contacting us or our service providers for any reason including, but not limited to, reporting a problem with the Website, requesting further services or seeking our assistance;
- Posting or contributing material on our Website, Instagram and Facebook; and
- Applying for an employment opportunity as real estate agent with us directly, or through your nominated referees.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
More specifically, we may use personal information which it has collected to:
- ensure that content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide a better or more relevant service or product to you, for instance by automatically populating forms on the Websites when you make enquiries of selected estate agents;
- personalise and customise your services, experience, advertising and content that you view and engage with on the Website or the websites of our service providers and business partners;
- respond to or provide you with service, products, information and assistance that you request from us;
- contact you to conduct surveys, research and feedback about our products, services or the Website;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- help carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notify you about changes to our products and services; and
- use your personal information in direct marketing and/or provide your personal information to another person for gain and/or for use by that person in direct marketing as set out in the USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES section below.
If all or part of this information is not provided, we may not be able to provide these services.
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
- use your personal information (ie. your name, residential address, mobile phone number, residential phone number and email address) to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services and for direct marketing real estate, investment and/or financial products/ services (and we may not so use your personal information unless we have received your consent), which we believe may be of interest to you; and
- provide your personal information (including your name, residential address, mobile phone number, residential phone number and email address) to (i) real estate agents or agencies, property developers, builders, retirement community operators, landlords, financial and investment providers that have listings or advertising on our Website and which you have requested information from by submitting an enquiry; and (ii) our service providers (so that they can provide you with products or services on our behalf or products or services that you have requested directly from them, or to help us to provide you with our products or services) for gain and/or for use by that person in direct marketing real estate, investment and/or financial products/services (and we may not so provide the data unless we have received your written consent to the intended provision); and
We may not so use your personal information for direct marketing or share your information with others for direct marketing unless we have received your consent. Further, we will give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future in our communications with you.
WHO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We may disclose personal information to Shukri Zohari Group only.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to real estate agents or agencies, property developers, builders, retirement community operators, landlords, financial and investment providers that have listings or advertising on our Websites and which you have requested information from by submitting an enquiry;
- to our service providers (who are our clients or financial services companies, investment service providers and telecommunications services providers), so that they can provide you with products or services on our behalf or products or services that you have requested directly from them, or to help us to provide you with our products or services (including if you are a shareholder, to share registrar and share plan management service providers). If you have subscribed to a service through the operating system on your mobile device (including, but not limited to Google’s “Google Now” service), we will disclose information such as your search history to Google. You can opt out of us providing such information to Google through the operating system on your mobile device;
- relevant public, government or regulatory authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special situations where we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to help identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; and
DISCLOSURE AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Personal information submitted by customers and visitors to our Websites may be held on servers located in in your country of residence. We has implemented policies and procedures to safeguard the secure storage and processing of data and has verified the security arrangements data processors. When you provide us with your personal information you give us your consent to store your personal information.
Where we have obtained your consent or taken other measures to do so, we may also share your personal information with our service providers and other third parties (who are our clients or financial services companies, investment service providers and telecommunications services providers) with the Privacy Laws so that they can provide you with any products or services requested by you, including contacting you in relation to the products or services.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information we collect. We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Our employees, contractors, agents and service providers who provide services related to our information systems, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
CORRECTION AND ACCESS
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep accurate and up to date, any information which we hold about you. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect or you would like to review and confirm the accuracy of your personal information, you can contact us.
You can also gain access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided for by law. To request access to your personal information, please contact us.
You can also notify us to limit the processing or to cease processing of your personal information. To exercise this right, please contact us.
We are committed to providing its customers with a fair and responsible system for the handling of complaints.
If at any time you have any concerns, complaints or questions in relation to your privacy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may resolve your concerns.
Our Privacy Officer will consider your query and endeavour to respond to you promptly.
For more information about privacy issues and protecting your privacy can visit our office
Address: No. C-01-03, Sunway Giza Mall, Jalan PJU 5/14, Kota Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
APPLICATIONS, WIDGETS OR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Copyright © Shukri Zohari (Real Estate Negotiator)
Last updated in February 2020